(1) There are some situations where we cannot accept an order, and in the order form, you will be asked to identify if any of these are applicable to you by either clicking on a “YES” or “NO” box. You will ensure that your responses are not misleading or inaccurate, and accordingly you acknowledge that we are reliant upon you to complete the order form accurately.
(2) You agree not to post or transfer to our website (nor include in any message) any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties’ computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligation under this condition 3(2), including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
(3) You agree that we may communicate with you via electronic mail and or sms sent to the details as mentioned by you in your enrolment form while creating your username and password. You unconditionally agree that you shall not challenge the receipt of such communication or information sent to you at your mentioned email address and phone no.
(4) We are compliant with data security and do not deal with personal data. However, you are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of any data submitted by you and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilise it for the purposes of any transaction concluded for or by you through this website. If you are in any doubt about any personal data please feel free to e-mail us with details of the problem first.
(5) In consideration of agreeing to your use of this website, you acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright) in this website belongs to us. Accordingly, any part of this website (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising this website, meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content.
(6) You may only use the trademarks and any downloadable content featured in our website for the purpose of displaying this website on your computer screen or printing out this website on your printer in accordance with Condition 3(4) above.
(7) You may not link this website to any other website. Furthermore, we do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other website which may be referred to or accessed by hypertext link with this website, and we do not endorse or approve the content of such third-party websites.
(8) We will collate the information which you give to us in the order form to provide you with our on-line ordering service. By giving us this information, you consent to our use of it in order to process your order.
(9) We may also use it for marketing to you our own products services of a similar nature to those you are interested in. If you do not wish to have your details used in this way, please click “NO” on the relevant button at the end of the order form.
(10) Please be aware that to the extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided for in Part B of these terms and conditions, we do not accept liability in respect of this website, your use of it or our on-line ordering service.
(11) Use of this website is subject to the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Gurgaon.
(12) You may give your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org However, in case you are dissatisfied with any service and/or our handling of your complaint then you agree that you shall exercise due care while making comments and not make any comments that are not factual in nature and shall not post defamatory or illegal or offensive/ obscene contents.